Monday 12 May 2014

SPANISH BACKGROUND







Good morning all its soon got around to Monday. I don't know where this year as gone.

For today's card I was having a play around with the Spanish background from Sue Wilson.
I cut it out once and embossed it then I lined it up again to the side of the first one and then cut it out again and embossed it.
I was really pleased how it came out.
you can't even see the join.
I then cut some deep pink card to go behind it.
I made a tent card to mount my background on.
I then used some more pink card and cut out the San Francisco die from Sue's Californian collection and added it to the centre of my card.
With a Happy Birthday die I cut it out in white card. I glued it in to the centre of my centre piece.
I tied a large bow and using my glue gun i added it to the side of my centre piece.
I made two hat pins and added them to the bow. In the centre of the bow i glued on a heart shaped gem.
I am really please with the way it turned out to say I was only playing about with the background.

Many Thanks


No comments: