Friday 2 May 2014

Special Daughter



Morning all hope you are all well. I thought I'd get this post in early as I have got a busy day ahead. Ive got hairdressers, shopping and then a load of ironing to do Ive been putting it off so todays the day.

For today's card I made a A5 tent card on which I matted it 4 times and on the last one I embossed it with a lovrly embossing folder.

I then cut the largest size of the SB labels 28 out in white card.

I then printed a topper and added a sentiment on to it. And then I cut it out with the next to the largest die in the labels 28.

I then wrapped a piece of lilac seam binding around my card.

I glued my topper into the centre of my card.

To finish with I tried a messy bow and added it to the centre of my ribbon. I added a gem on to my bow.

I hope you all have a good day and weekend. Thank you all for visiting my blog. It really makes me happy to read all your comments. Debs xx

No comments: