Thursday 22 May 2014

Baby Girl




Good morning all hope you are all well. It looks like we're having another lovely day. As the sun is shining.

Today's card is for a new granddaughter. I havr not used this die much so I thought I'd give it a airing. And I dont think it turned out too bad.

To start with I tuck a 8"-8" white card and I cut a mat out of gold silk card. And then a white one which I embossed It with a button embossing folder.
I them wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around it.for the centre piece I cut a gold mat with the majestic circles die. I then cut another one in white on which I put on top of the gold one. I printered my image off and cut it with a circle die so it fit on it my center piece.
I the added it to the side of my card.
I added my sentiment to the bottom of the card.
To finish with I tied a latge bow. And glued it tothe top corner.
I do hope you like this as much as I do.
so thats all for today. Debs xx

No comments: