Friday 23 May 2014

fridays oldies


Afternoon all over at snappycrafts.blogspot Erika is doing a oldies on a Friday.
This is my oldie I made this one years ago.
I started with a 8"-8" card blank. I cut 2borders with spellbinders border dies.
I added them to both sides of my card.
For my centre piece I printed my topper from a MCS disc I cut it to the size of my bubble.
you may not be able to see but there is water in the bubble. To make it I added some water in to the bubble and with silicon glue I went around the  edge of the bubble. I then put some acetate on the top to seal the water in. I let it dry over night.
when it is dry you can now cut your image to size. I then glued it to the acetate so the image is facing into the bubble.
I then glued it to the centre on my card. It really looks affective but please don't put it in the post as it may burst.
it would be nice to hear your comments on this one. Debs xx

No comments: