Sunday 25 May 2014

Deco Christmas


Good morning all my followers and friends and I would like to welcome my new followers it is so nice to have you visit me. I now know I'm not here on my own.

well its Sunday in may and Ive got A Christmas card for you. And it looks like we are going to have a nice day after all the thunder Storms of yesterday.

I started with A5 white card and on to that I made a box to fit on the front so I could pop some tea lights in it.
Then I printed off my topper from a my craft studio cd. I then matted it on a couple of mats I added it to my card and I then printed my sentiment out and added it just below the topper.

To finish with I added some peel off corners and I then went around the edges with fine line peel offs. That's all for today and I'll see you tomorrow xxx


No comments: