Saturday 3 May 2014

Do you like my Tat


Good morning all well I cant believe its may where as this year gone.

For today's card I made it for a friend who as not been feeling well of late. Its just a bit of fun.

I started with a  8"-8" white card I cut a mat of silver mirri card. And then I added a mat of pretty lilac paper.

I then cut a strip of mirri card to go across the center of my card I the covered it with some more lilac paper.

I then punched a border out of silver mirri card and again in white I put the white on the top and off set it so it gave my a shadow.I then stuck it just behind the centre strip.

I then stamped my sentiment on the white card and cut it out with the label 28 die st.

I the stamped my image from creative expressions aged ladies stamps.
I coloured it with pro markers. The tatto once wa.a smiling lady but now its sad.

I added it to the right handside of my card.

I cut 3 swirly flowers out of lilac card. I glued them to the bottom left corner. I then tried  a messy bow and glued it just below the flowers.

Thats all for today and thank uou for visiting today your comments are really appreciated. Debs xx

No comments: