Saturday 17 May 2014

Happy Anniversary



Good morning all well I cant believe its Saturday already. I just don't know where this year as gone.
This is a quick post as Ive got to go to town and get some flowers for my mum who passed away 18 months ago.

I started this card with a 8"-8" card and I cut and embossed a mat of white card.
I printed my sentiment out and cut It with this die but Like Me I cant remember what its called.
I then cut a mat out of green glitter card for my sentiment to sit on. I added it to the centre of my card.
I cut 3 Flowers out of vellum with my cricut I then sprayed them with stick and spray and dipped them in to glitter.
To finish with I tied a large green bow and added it to the top of the card. That's all for today and I'll be back tomorrow. Debs xx

No comments: