Saturday 31 May 2014

flower fairy


 




Morning all well I don't know about you but I'm fed up of this weather. Every time I go out I come back wet throw.
the only thing about the weather I can spend more time crafting lol.

For today's card I started with my topper I coloured it in with pro-markers. And then I cut it out with the spellbinders stately circles die.

Next I used my spellbinders Grand circles dies. I cut 3 layers all in different papers.

I layered them all up on a 8"-8" scalloped card.
I then mounted my topper in to the centre.

I used my cricut and cut out my flowers i the same paper as I have used on the card. I made the flowers up and I sprayed them with stick and stay and dipped them in to glitter.

To finish with I tied a messy bow out of pink seam binding.

I Would just like to thank you for taking the time to stop by.
I do appreciate you comments xx


No comments: