Wednesday 14 May 2014

Best Wishes






Good morning all well got a busy day head got a load of ironing I've been putting off. Then I'm off to my big Sisters. and then back home to go to my Dads and have a couple of hours with him.
so I thought I'd better do this post before I forget it.

For this I started with a white A5 card and I cut a mat in white just abit smaller than my card.
I put my die into the centre of the mat so I have a large border for my foam tape to fit.
After cutting and embossing I inked it while still in the die. So I had a inked border and just small bits of my embossing.
I then cut the largest die from the stately circles die set and after embossing I inked it up.then i did the same with the next size down.
but I stamped my sentiment into the centre of this.
To finish with I tied a large white bow and I used my glue gun to add it to the side of my card.
I make two hat pins by added some pink beads on to plain pins.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this one
thank for stopping by xx


No comments: