Wednesday 28 May 2014

Jewel flowers






Good morning all I would just like to say welcome to my new followers.
I must say I love this card it just as some thing about it. I don't know what.

To start i have s 8"-8" white card. I then cut a white mat at 73/4"-73/4". I then cut a mat at 71/2"-71/2".
And on this one I cut the Spellbinders splendid circle die I cut it near to the right hand side.
I layered them all up. But on the top one I used Foam tape.
With my Die cut I popped it back in to place.
I the cut the next size down and inked while still in the die.
I then stamped my sentiment on to this.
With the jewel flower die set I cut 4 of the dies out in a mixture of colours out of satin board which I love to use.
I also cut 2 flourishes out in a gold colour board.
I then arrange them around the side of my topper.
Thank you all for taking time out  to leave your comments. Xx



No comments: