Tuesday 27 May 2014

Happy 21st Birthday



Good morning all hope you all well.
Looks like we could be having a lovely
day. But how long for I don't know.
Ive got a lot to do this morning before I can get any crafting done.
I'm taking my dad to town then Ive got to see if I can get molly my dog in at the vets as she's really poorly she's lost so much weight. She's 12 but she only looks like a pup so its not looking too good.

so back to my card I started with a A5 cream landscape card but it opens at the side.

I cut my edges with the Spellbinders curved border dies in teal card and I layered them up on top of each other.

I then cut my top layer with cream card.
I wrapped a piece of cream lace around to cover the joins in the card.

I then printed my verse on to cream card. I then cut it out with the spellbinder gold labels 4.
I then added it to the centre of my card.

I then cut a large flourish in teal card and I added it to the side of my card.

To finish with I glued my flowers to the bottom left corner I added my bow just under  my flowers.

Thank you for taking the time to  stop by. And I do appreciate all your comments


No comments: