Tuesday 13 May 2014

A Spanish Birthday




Good morning friends, followers and bloggers.
I've been playing with some of Sue Wilson's dies And found out you can make some wonderful cards.
This card I've used the Spanish background.
And I've also used colours that I don't often use.
Ive had some brown card in my stash for years
so I thought I'll give it ago.
and to my surprise it turned out OK.

I started with a cream A5 card and I cut a mat in brown and then one in cream. I then cut another cream one then I centred my die leaving a large boarder so I can put my double sided foam tape. I cut and embossed it. I then added it to my card. I then cut a banner in brown and a smaller one in cream on which I stamped my sentiment. I added it across my card. I then tied a brown messy bow and added it to the left end of my banner.
I had a very large brown flower in my stash so I have used it on my ribbon. To finish with I added three small cream flowers to the top right corner.
I Would love to hear your thoughts on this one as it is a different colour for me.
Thanks for stopping by








No comments: