Friday 16 May 2014

Birthday candles



Good morning all hope you are all well. and well come to my new followers. I think I'm going to have a lazy day and do a bit of crafting.

Today's card is a bit different for me I hate having to do men's cards and I was messing about not knowing what to do and this one popped into my head.

Its a A5 card that I added some text paper to as the background. And then I cut the Spellbinder's floral Oval out in cream card and added it to the top of my card.

I then took five pieces of patterned paper and rolled them up and glued them on to the card at angles.
I then cur one of the spellbinder's carnation flowers and cut of the petals I inked them while still in the die. I glued them to the top of my rolled papers to make candles. I was quite pleased with how it terned out.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Debs xx

No comments: