Monday 1 May 2017

Whoopsidaisy Challenge








Good morning all its so nice to be back crafting and blogging
I have missed you all but I've been ill then my husband is ill
And to top it off my dad had 4 Heart Attacks last week but he
is getting better now.

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at whoopsiedaisy
so I thought I would do something different for my challenge this month
so Ive made a Lantern from the Scan N cut Romance 2 USB

I started off by making my lantern on the scanncut and I then added
some lights around the bottom
I then made my flowers all on the scanncut which I added to
the bottom and up the side of it.

I then printed out daisy which see is from the whoopsidaisy Cd.
I cut her out using the scanncut.
I added her to the front to finish it off.

Thats all for today and I hope you like my lantern and
I will be back tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: