Monday 8 May 2017

scan n cut foiling sample three








Good morning how are you all today I hope you all
had a lovely weekend.

Today's card is my sample 3 for the foiling kit for the
Scan n Cut. Everything was done on the scan n cut for this one.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I mat and layered
with pink and pretty papers.
Next I cut a strip of gold card and I matted with the pretty paper.
I then wrapped a piece of white lace around it and then I
added it to the side of my card.
Next I inked and foiled my topper and I then cut it out 
with the scan n cut.
I added it to the centre of my card.
I then designed a butterfly and I cut it out with the SNC.
I added it to the top corner.
I finished off by designing and making my flower which
I added to the bottom corner. I then added some pearls to the centre of it.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs debs xx

No comments: