Monday 22 May 2017

Vase Of Lilly's





Good morning all how are you all doing this morning.
Sorry I've been missing for a few day's but my Dad is back in hospital
with another two more heart attack so we have been sitting with him.

Today's project is a vase of lilly's that I have been making while
I've been sat at side of Dad.

It is for my new wet room so I've used the colours of my towel's.

 cut them out on the scan n cut and the vase was even cut with it.
So I have had the nurses coming in to see how I were doing.
I coloured the petal's before I made the Lilly's up.
And I used pipe cleaner's and fine wire for the inside of them.
And then I fastened the flower's on to wooden skewers fr the stems.

I then made my vase up and I then added some Oasis into the bottom of the
vase for the stems to stick in to.
To finish the vase off I added some pearls around the edges.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: