Wednesday 24 May 2017

Pick Of the day Sample One






Good morning all how are you all doing this morning.
I would just like to thank you all for the best wishes I have receive
for my Dad he is a little better Just hope he keeps going
that way. It's been a long 8 weeks.

Today's card is the 1st sample for the Pick Of The day
Build A Scene USB for the scan n cut.

I started of with a 8"x 8" white card which I mat and layered it with 
pink card. I then cut a scalloped strip of card which I wrapped a piece of white
ribbon around it before I added it  to my card about
3ins from the bottom.

Next on the scan n cut I  cut myself a frame out of white card I
added this to my card with foam pads.
I then cut the horse and carriage from the USB out of mirri card.
I added this to my card so that it's sat on the strip of card so it
looks like the road.

I then cut out my sentiment from the sentiment and phrase's USB
and I added it across the top corner.

Then I tied a large white bow and I added it t the bottom corner.

To finish off with I added some gems and pearls around the frame.
I added a small flower to each end of my sentiment.
And a gem into the centre of my bow.

That's all for today and more samples to follow.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: