Thursday 25 May 2017

Scan n cut Scene Builder USB sample two








Morning all I hope you are all well this morning well we
thought that Dad was coming home out of hospital today but
last night he had another heart attack so it looks like he
will be staying longer.

Today's card Is a sample that I did for the Scene Builder USB
for the scanncut.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I added a mat of pale blue
card.
Next I cut a scalloped mat out of a paler blue card on the next layer I
cut it a fraction smaller and I cut a aperture down the left side.
I wrapped a piece of white lace around my bottom layer and then
I added my two small mats to the centre of my card.

I then cut out my sentiment out of white glitter card which
I added to the centre of my aperture.
Next I cut the humming bird out of glitter card which I added to
the side of the aperture.
I the cut some flower's and I added these to the top of the aperture.

To finish off with I tied a large blue bow which I added to the bottom corner.
I added a large gem to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I thank you so much of stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx



No comments: