Thursday 11 May 2017

Vase of flower's 2



Good morning all how are we all doing today Im a little
fed up at the minute my house looks like a bomb as landed as
I'm having my bathroom turned into a wet room and every room 
in the house seems t be as mess plus im moving my craft room
in to another room so its fun here.

Today's project Is made on the scan n cut I made this for my 
sister in laws birthday as she loves flower's but she doesnt get
out much to buy them.

I started off by making the vase and the mats out of lemon card.
I made it up and then I tied a large lemon ribbon around it.

I then made all the flowers using pastel colours for the
stems I used florist wire so thatI could move the flower
heads to where I wanted them to sit.

Put some Oasis into the bottom of the vase so that the stems could
would sit in it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: