Friday 12 May 2017

Green House









Good morning all are you all ready for the weekend where as
this week gone.
I'm in the middle of having my bathroom turned in to a wet room
so the house is like a building site.
so I've been playing on my scanncut to relax.

Today's project is a green house as it's called on the USB but
I wouldn't call it that as it's much nicer then a green house.

I used the Home Sweet Home USB for this and I was
very surprised just how quick it all came together.
I only took 30 minutes to cut it out if that and 30 minutes to
put it together I always use red liner tape as this holds it strong.

In the inside I cut and made two black garden benches which I made
and stuck down and I also made two black plant pot.
which I made a rose for each pot and I also added some trailing
plants to the pots.

I added some trailing flower's to the roof and I cut out a butterfly out
of black card and white glitter card which I layered up
and added to the flower's on the roof.

I think the next one I do I will cut the door so it open's.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by and leaving
your lovely comments. I do really appreciate them.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: