Wednesday 10 May 2017

Photo frame.






Good morning all how are we all today.
Today I thought I would do something different from a card
a have made a photo Frame.

I used my scan n cut to cut this out I used the Tattered Lace
Shaped Cards 2 USB for this
and the design is called Decorative Square Frame.

I cut out my frame out of pink card stock and then I made
a back for it out of yellow card I used Lemon as the flower's 
on Daisy are lemon.
I then printed out Daisy from a Whoopsidaisy cd.
I cut her out on the scan n cut. I added her to the centre of the frame.

Next I tied a Lemon bow which I added to the top corner.
I then cut out two passion flower's out of lemon and pink card.
I added them to the bottom corner. I then I added some small flower's
to the corner so it looks like its trailing.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by and leaving your
lovely comments.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: