Thursday 18 May 2017

offset shutter card






Morning all hope you are all will this morning. wish I were
I've been up most of the night with a terrible head ache Just
cant get rid of it I think it because I am so tired.

Anyway back to today's card I'm sorry that the colours
are not showing true as the blue is a lovely powder blue.

I started of be cutting my base card in black and then I cut the lace panels
in the powder blue card.
I then cut all my mats and layers out of black and blue.

I then added all my layers to the card base.
I then added some pearls to the lace panels.
It is a really quick card once you have cut everything out.
I haven't added a sentiment yet as It's a card to go in my box
ready for when I need on.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by and 
leaving your lovely comments. I do really appreciate them.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: