Tuesday 9 May 2017

Thank you card






Good morning all how are you all doing this morning.
Today's card I made for the hospital staff that have been looking after Dad
while he was in hospital. He as now been moved to Rehab so he
Is now on the mend at last.

I have done this card on the scan n cut with a cutting file
by Tina Fitch you can get these files from

I started by making my base card and then I cut three mats
which i layered up.
For the top Mat I used a low shed glitter card which I was surprised
how good it did cut.
I added this to the top of my card.

Next I cut a square mat out of pink and I added it to the centre.
I then cut my sentiment and added it to the centre of my mat.

To finish off with a cut some flowers and I added gems
 to the centre of each flower.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: