Friday 5 May 2017

Heart with love card






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
and I would like to thank you all for your well wishes.

Today's card was made for my friend in Texas who doesnt 
know much about card making so I made this one for her
when see wasnt well.

I used a Tina Fitch cutting file for this one.
I cut out all my card layers on the scan n cut and I layered them
all up with foam pads..
Next I cut out my vase which I added it to the centre of the front of the card.
Using pink card I cut out all the tiny flower heads with the
scan n cut I would never have been able to do this
by hand.
I then added them to the top of the vase.
with white card I cut some flourishes which I added to the vase.
I then cut out my sentiment out of pink card and a mat for it
out of white card. I layered them up and added them to the top corner.

To finish it off i added some gems around the sides.

That's all for today and thank you for all your kind comments
you keep leaving me.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: