Tuesday 16 May 2017

Best Friends come in all shapes and sizes







Good morning all how are we all doing this morning.
Sorry I've been missing for a few day's but I've not been
too well I think all the running to and back from the hospital
is catching up on me.

For today's card I have used the Tattered lace Scan n cut
Shaped cards 2 USB.

I started off by cutting out my base card out of white card and
the I cut my mats out of navy card. All were cut on the scan n cut.
I added these to my card.

Next I cut out my lace panels out of white card. The piece of card that
came out of the centre of the top panel I scanned it in
and I cut it out of patterned paper which I then added to the 
centre of the panel.

Next from the Home Sweet Home USB I cut out the English Rose
file out of the same patterned paper.
I made my rose up and I added it to the centre of my top panel.

Using the Tattered lace sentiments USB I cut out my sentiment
and I added it to the bottom panel as a stopper for my Easel.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx


No comments: