Monday 5 March 2018

Whoopsidaisy challenge









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 

Today sees the start of another challenge at cute Daisy May blog.
And the theme is
Anything but square.

For this card I’ve used a image from whoopsidaisys new cd
Called cute as a button.

I started by making my easel card on the Scanncut 
Next I printed off my image and I scanned it into the Scanncut
And I cut it out as a scalloped shape.
I then cut a lilac scaled mat .
Next I cut out my doily out of white card on the Scanncut.
Next I cut out a purple mat to match the doily.
I then added my topper on to this by using foam pads.
I then added it to my base card.

For the bottom part of my card I cut too circle mats
One in purple and the other in lilac decorative paper.
I then added them to the base of my card.

Next I added some flowers down the side of my topper.
And to finish the card off I tied a 
Large purple bow which I added to the base of my card
As a stopper for the easel.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx


No comments: