Friday 16 March 2018

Summer Harvest








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
What are you all up to today anything nice 
I’m going to have to get down and get some samples done.

For today’s card I have used a Tattered Lace summer Harvest die
And the Charisma download and matching backing papers.

I started by matting and layering my 8” x 8” card.
And I wrapped a ribbon around the mats before addearing it
To the card base.

Next I cut out a mat using a ruffled velvet die which I inked around
The edges.
I added this to my card using foam pads.
Next I printed of my images and I cut them out with the matching dies.
I then added my topper to the centre of the card..
I added part of the die cut to the top corner.
I then cut out my sentiment out of matching card which
I added to the centre of my frame.

I then tied a large bow out f organza ribbon and I added 
this to the bottom corner.
And to finish this card off I added three flowers to 
the bottom corner.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: