Saturday 17 March 2018

Cherry blossom








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And ready for the weekend I just don’t know where this week as gone

For this card I made a 7” easel card on the Scanncut 
I cut two pink mats and two of the matching papers on the
Scanncut.
I added them to both top and bottom parts of the easel.
Next I tied a large bow which I added as a stopper 
On the base of the card.

Next I cut out the tattered laces floating in the air frame die.
Which I added to the top part.
Next I printed off my cherry blossom charisma image
And I cut it out with the matching die.
I added them around the right side of the frame.
I then cut them out again and decoupaged them

To insist off the card I cut out my sentiment out of gold
Mirri card which I added to the centre of the frame.
And I added some gems to the centre of each flower on the frame.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: