Saturday 10 March 2018

Delicate Peony







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And ready for a good weekend.
What are you all up to today I’m off to be pampered 
And have my nails done.

For today’s card I have used a tattered lace charisma die
And image which is the Delicate Peony die.
And the Tattered laces Best of 2017 usb for the Scanncut.

I started off with a 8”- 8” deep pink card.
Which I added a pink pretty paper mat.
Then I cut out my frame from the usb on the Scanncut 
Out of white card.
I then cut a mat for it out of deep pink card.
I added them to the centre of my card.
Next I printed off my Peony twice in different shades
Of pink.
I cut them out with the matching die.
I added them to the side of the frame.i then cut my
Sentiment out of pink card and added it to the centre
Of the frame.
I then tied a large white bow out of a creased ribbon.
I added this to the bottom corner.
And to finish with I added a embellishment to the centre 
Of the bow.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: