Tuesday 13 March 2018

Hearts and butterflies











Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
What are you all up doing today anything nice.
I’m hoping to do some crafting as I donated all y cards to
The Barnsley hospice charity market stall
And I am so proud that all my cards were sold.

DFor today’s card I started with a 8” x 8” white card.
I then foldered the front back on itself.
I then cut a 21/2 inc deep piece of card which I added
To the front of my card at the bottom.

I have used a tattered lace charisma image and die.
I added a strip of matching card down the front of the card.
And then a white strip on to that.
Next I did the same to the piece of card that I added
To the bottom of my card.

I then cut the pearl trim heart on the Scanncut.
I then added it to the centre of my card.
Next I printed off my flowers and cut them out with 
The matching die.
I then added then around the heart.
I then trialed one spray of flowers down the right hand side 
Of the back panel of my card.

I then cut out my sentiment out of the matching paper 
And I added it to the front at the bottom.
I then tied a large bow which I added to the bottom 
Corner.

That’s all for today and thank you for 
Stopping by 

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: