Friday 16 March 2018

Pink blossom









Good morning all I hope you are all and had a good weekend 
And Mother’s Day.

Today’s card is one that my mum used to love and if
She would have been here with me this is what I would have
Made her for Mothers Day.

I started with a 8”- 8” white card.
I used the charisma die and image. I cut a smaller mat out
Of matching to paper and then a cm smaller white mat.
I then cut a small rectangle piece of matching paper.
And a cm smaller white mat which I added to the centre of
My card.

Next I printed off my flowers and then I cut them out with 
The matching die.
I then trailed them across my card.
I then cut my sentiment with a sue Wilson die
And I added this to the top of the card.

I then tied a large bow out of pink satin ribbon
I then added it to the bottom corner.
I added a gem bow to the centre f the bow.

To fish off with I added some pearls to the corners of 
my card and mats.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
And leaving your wonderful comments 
I do really appreciate them.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: