Thursday 15 March 2018

Lace usb sample










Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
What are you all up to today anything nice.

Today is the launch of the new tattered laces usb for the Scanncut 
And it is called Lace.and it will be on createandcraft 
At 7pm tonight 

I think this is one of the best usbs upto now it lives upto
It’s names as it is all laces dies..

For this card I started by making a 8”x 8” white card I then added my card to my
Scanncut mat and I cut the lace panel into my card.
Next I added a strip of lilac card down the side of my card.
And then a patterned paper. I also used a whoopsidaisy image
Which I added to the side of my card.

I then tied a large lilac bow which I added to the top of
My topper.
To finish the card off I lined the inside of my card with lilac papers.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: