Wednesday 14 March 2018

Black and white lacea



  



Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
On this Wednesday where is the weeks going.

Today’s card is a sneak peek of the new
Tattered laces Scanncut usb which is called Lace.
And I hav to say this is my favourite usb so far.

This card is a touch bigger than a 8” card.

I started by cutting two lace panels into a piece of
Black card.
I added this to my card next I cut out the
Signature mat out of Black card and white card.
I added the black one across the card and the white 
One down the card.
I cut the next layer of the signature die out of black cad
I only use the outer frame of leafs.
Which I added to the centre of my white mate.

Next I cut the smallest file from the signature set out of black
Card which I added to the centre of m card.
I then cut a butterfly out of white card and I added it to
The top corner.

To finish off with I tied a large white bow 
And I added to the bottom corner 
I then added a love embellishment to the centre of the bow.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: