Sunday 18 March 2018

Tattered lace sample







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 

Today’s card is another one of my samples from the 
New tattered lace Lace usb.

I started with a 8”x 8” pink card which I added a black mat.
I then cut a pink mat and I embossed this one.
Before I addeared it to my card I wrapped a piece of
Black velvet ribbon around the centre.
I then cut out all my dies in black and pink.
I then layered the up by using foam pads which I
Added to the centre of my card.

I then cut out a sentiment out of black card and 
I added it to the top corner.
I then tied a large bow out of velvet ribbon which
I added to the bottom corner.
I then added a large crystal button to the centre 
Of the bow.
To finish off with I added some gems to the corners.

That’s all for now 

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: