Wednesday 7 March 2018

First birthday







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
What are you all up to today.

Today’s card is made for my great great nephews 
First birthday.
I have used images from whoopsidaisy which I 
Made into a topper by taking the images into
My craft studio software.
I also made my backing paper by using one of the images.

I mat and layered my card with blue and lemon card.
And then a piece of the paper that I made to match the topper.
I the added a strip of card across the centre of the card.

Next I mat and layered the topper same as the card.
I added it to the centre of my card at a angle.
I then added some spiral ribbon to the top right corner.
I added a embellishment to the centre of it.

I then cut out a large number 1 out of silver glitter card.
Which I added to the top corner.

And to finish off with I cut out my sentiment on the Scanncut 
With the sentiment usb.
I cut it twice once in white and once in silver
I glued the white one on top of the silver to give me a
Drop shadow.
I then added it to the bottom corner.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: