Thursday 8 March 2018

Peony charisma







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And keeping warm in this cold weather.

Today’s card is a 8”x 8” card.
I mat and layered it with blue card and a decorative 
Blue paper.
I then cut out my heart frame on the Scanncut with the 
More than essential usb out of white card.
I added this to the centre of my card.

Next I printed off my charisma peony and I cut it out
With the matching die. I added it to the side of my frame.
I then cut out my sentiment which I added to
The heart.

I then tied a large blue bow which I added to the bottom corner.
I added a pearl embellishment to the centre of the bow.

I finished off by added some gems to all corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.
Stay warm and safe in this cold weather.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: