Friday 8 May 2015

Toronto




 
 
Good morning All Friend's Follower's and
Visitor's.
I hope you are all well on this Friday Morning.
Well the weather don't look too bad at
the minute but it's only 4am time for it to
rain Lol.
Are you all doing anything exciting today i'm
off to do food shopping and then craft room
nearly finish DT work and with a bit of luck I
may get five minutes in the garden.
 
I would just like to say a big thank you for
all your comments you left yesterday. I do
appreciate them.
 
For today's card I have used the new die from
Sue Wilson called Toronto from the Canadian collection.
With some of my older dies from spellbinders.
 
First I cut a 7"-7" white card and then I cut two
corners using the Gold One corner in peach card.
I added these to the two corners.
 
Next I cut all the dies in the Toronto set out of
Peach and white.
I put these all together using double sided
foam tape. I added these to the centre of
my card.
Next I cut a flower for the centre of my topper
which I added a peach rose to the centre.
Next I added three paper flower's to the bottom
corner and I tied a peach bow which I added
to the bottom of the flower's.
To finish off with I cut three butterflies.
 
That's all for to day and I thank you so
much for your continued support.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx   

No comments: