Saturday 30 May 2015

Happy Birthday



 
 
Good morning all friend's, follower's and visitors
I hope you are all well on this Saturday morning.
I would just like to apologise for not commenting on
your blog's yesterday as my internet was
playing up I've just changed to sky from virgin
and it's just been driving me mad.
I had a lovely day yesterday being pampered
it were a lovely change.
I had a facial and my nails painted and
I cant believe how long they look so a quick
photo of them notice the glitter lol.

 
Any way what are you all up to today.
what ever you are doing enjoy.
 
Back to today's card I started with a card
just a little larger than a A5.
 
I started by cutting some patterned paper for
the bottom half of my card and then some cream
card to the top.
I then cut Diagonal Love heart die which I
added a cross the join of the paper's. Next I
Cut the border from the New York collection
from Sue Wilson. I added this to the bottom
of the diagonal border. Next I cut four corner's
two in cream and two in patterned paper from the
New York collection.
 
I then cut the happy birthday out in black card
which I added to the top of the card.
 
Next I tied a large bow out of black lace which I
added to the bottom part of the card.
I then made two hatpins in black and cream
I added these to the bow.
And to finish off with I added a cameo to
the centre of the bow.
 
That's all for today and I would like to thank
you all for the lovely comments you have
been leaving me. And now I have got my internet
back I can now return the favour.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx
 

No comments: