Thursday 7 May 2015

Heart of flower's




 
Morning Ladies and Gents I Would just like to welcome
Linda Simpson
to my blog. I hope you are
all well I cant believe it's Thursday already.
Where's the week gone.
Today's card is a little over the top with
flower's and butterflies but never mind.
 
Well ironing's all done yesterday and Jenn I
loved doing it Ha Ha.
What are you all up to today.
I'm off to Aldi and then I've must sit and
get some DT work done.
 
Today's card I made with my new die set
from Little B. I love the embossing
around the edge of these.
I started with a Easel Card with the two
largest dies from the set.
Next I cut the largest die out to make the
base of my topper.
I cut all the dies in the set out of
cream card.
I attached them all on to my topper.
Then I printed my sentiment on the pc and
then I cut it out with one of the heart dies.
I added this to the base of my card by using
double sided foam tape with will make my
stopper for my card.
 
I then cut several butterflies and flower's out
of cream card.
I cut the base of my butterflies out of cream
card and then the top part I used 
Pearlescent vellum. I made all my flower's and 
Butterflies up.
And I also cut some foliage for my flower's.
I added these at random places all around the
card.
To finish with I added a little glitter here
there and everywhere.
 
That's all for today and I thank you for your
valued support.
And I thank you so much for your comment's 
that you leave and if I love to return the favour
and visit your blog's.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx
   

No comments: