Monday 25 May 2015

Ooh la la Challenge #181 circles and squares




 
Good morning all hope you are all well on
this Monday morning.
Todays card id for Ooh la la Challenge
Squares and Circles and it was chosen by Wynn.
I hope you can pop along and join us there at
 
I have used the Shaun Jenkins cd for this card.
 
Todays card is a 7"-7"  white card which I
cut a mat out of paper from the All occasion's cd.
I the cut a square die cut and i'm sorry I cant
remember the name of this die.
I added this to the top corner of my card and
then I cut a circle with the stately circles die.
and I added this to the opposite corner.
 
Next I printed my image from the 
Everyday Occasions cd. And I cut it out with
the spellbinders stately circles die.
I added this to the centre of my card.
I then cut three of the Aster flower's patterned
card and white card.
I added these to the bottom right corner.
I then added a gem to the centre of each flower.
 
To finish off I tied a bow out of white organza
ribbon which I added to the side of my topper.
I then added two pins to the bow.
 
That's all for todays card and I thank you
all for your continued support.
But why not join us at Ooh la la challenge.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: