Wednesday 27 May 2015

A Touch of lilac





 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
this morning, I've got a busy day a head
as we go on holiday in July but with me being
disabled I have to start now to make sure I don't
forget anything. I have to do a little at a time.
And I have to have the house cleaned from top
to bottom. Every one thinks i'm mad with having to
clean all way through. But that's me.
 
Any way back to todays card I have used the
Sue Wilson's Portuguese Background die set.
 
I started with a 71/2-71/2 card and I punched
along the top and bottom on my card I used
a tonic punch.
I then lined the inside of my card with lilac card.
I then cut the background die out of lilac
card and white card.
I then layered them all up and I then cut
the butterfly out on white card and I
added this to the centre of my die cuts.
 
I then tied a large bow out of lilac organza ribbon.
I then made two hatpins for my bow.
 
That's all for today and I hope you all have
a lovely day.
And I thank you all for your continued support.
 
Many thanks
Debs xx

No comments: