Tuesday 26 May 2015

Daisy's letter





 
 
Good morning All I hope you are all well
and had a lovely weekend. I would have been
better if the weather had been better we had it
dull all through the day and the 6pm came and so
did the sun.
 
Today's card I have made by using the Whoopsidaisy
Daisy what's to have fun cd.
 
I started with a scalloped round card I then
cut a mat out of pink checked card.
I then printed of my image and I cut it out
with the largest die from the Spellbinder's labels 46
die set.
I then cut a mat with the largest die from the
Decorative labels 46 set.
I then mounted them to the centre of my card.
 
I them added some flower's to the bottom of
my card. and some to the top of my image.
 
I then tied a very large bow out of pink satin ribbon.
I added this to the side of my image.
I then added butterfly gem to the centre of the bow.
 
To finish off with I made two hat pins to go
into the bow.
 
That's all for today and I hope you all have
a lovely day.
 
Many thanks
Debs xx
 

No comments: