Tuesday 19 May 2015

Black and cream St Kitts

 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on this Tuesday morning we've had another crap
night with the druggy down the street it's as though
when it gets to 2.30 she thinks lets get the
street up. I know it sounds terrible but I wish
they could lock her up and that's not just
my thoughts it's all the street as had enough.
 
Any way back to todays card I started with
a A5 cream tent card which I added a black mat.
And then I cut a mat out of patterned paper.
I then wrapped a piece of cream lace around
it.
I then cut the St Kitts dies from Sue Wilson
in Black and cream card.
I then stacked them up and I added
them to the top half of my card.
Next I punched two strips of black card on which
I added to the sides of the back of my card.
 
I then did the inside just like the front but
with out the flowers.
I then cut my flowers out in cream and black
I made them up and I added the largest one to
the centre of my topper. and the smallest one
on to the side of my lace.
I then cut out the fern die out of black and cream.
I added them to my flowers.
To finish off with adding some gems to my borders.
 
That's all for today
 
And I thank you all for your continued
support and all your comments. And if you have
a active blog I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog I thank you
so much for taking the time to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 

No comments: