Saturday 16 May 2015

Caribbean Island gate fold.




 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well on
this Saturday morning and thank you
for joining me in my little bit
of blog land.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Todays card is a gatefold card with a difference.
I made my gate fold and then I foldered it
back on it's self on both sides.
I the used the Gemini Orion die at both
front edges.
I then cut some mats for the inside and the fronts
out of some pretty paper's.
 
I then cut The Caribbean Island St kitts die set
out of lilac and white card.
I then added these to the centre of the inside
of my card.
I then cut my sentiment out of lilac which
I added to my centre piece.
I then tied a large white organza bow which
I added under my centre piece.
 
To finish off with I added some flowers and foliage
to both sides of the front.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all for
your continued support.
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Many Thanks
Debs xx 
 

No comments: