Thursday 14 May 2015

Caribbean island





 
 
Good morning all friend's, follower's, and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Thursday.
I don't know where this week as gone. where did
Monday Tuesday and Wednesday go.
 
Well I've had a good nights sleep at last and I think
everyone on the street as had one too.
I don't know how long it will last.
 
For today's card I were asked for a large card
so a lot of people could sign it. So I made
a A4 card.
I started with my base card that I cut mats
in peach and white and I embossed them
with a wild rose embossing folder.
before I stuck them down I wrapped a
piece of peach lace 3/4 down the card.
 
Next out of peach card I cut the Caribbean Island
background from Sue Wilson.
Using foam tape I added this to the top f my card.
Next I cut the Portuguese Porto die set out
of peach and white card.
I layered them up with foam tape and I then added
them to the Background.
 
Next I cut the new happy birthday die that's
by Sue.
I then added this between my topper and my lace.
I then cut the Majestic Monarch butterfly
out of white card and I added it to the centre
of my topper.
 
With white card I cut the new Maidens hair fern
from Sue 5 times.
 
I then cut several daisy die out of white and peach.
I layered the largest one I added to the bottom of my card.
I also added some of the fern to this flower.
I then added two flowers to the two corners of
my topper and I added fern to both flower's.
 
To finish off with I added some gems to the
centre of each flower.
 
That's all for today and I hope you like
what ive done. And If you should leave me any comments
I thank you so much and if you have a active
blog I will love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog then I thank you
so much for taking the time to comment.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xx  

No comments: