Wednesday 18 June 2014

sweet rosie





Good morning all I hope this post turns out all right as I'm writing it on  my new mobile and at the moment  I feel like putting it back in the box,

Anyway back to today,s card  I have made it by using the  Daisy and Friends CD,
I would like to hear your thoughts one this one as im not sure about it.

And this little girl is Rosie. I printed her off and coloured her with pro-markers.

I started with a 8-8 square card I the cut a mat of  paper from the cd and added it at a angle

I cut my topper out with a square die. I added it to the centre of my card.

I added some glowers to the corner of my card and a couple of flowers to the top corner.

To finish with I tied a pink bow and added it to the top corner and I then added two stick pins to my bow.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by xx

Debs xx


No comments: