Thursday 19 June 2014

Lady in red

 


 


Good morning all hope you all are well after a day of sunshine yesterday.
I hope we have another sunny day today   I to get some colouring in while sat in the sun.

Today's card is from linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk sheet 514 I love this image as you can dress it or down.

I started with a 8"-8" white scalloped card.

I cut two mats in white I added them to my card. I the printed my image off and
Coloured it with pro-markers. I then added it to my card.

For my top layer i cut it at 7'-7" I the cut a
aperture in the centre and I then embossed it with a art deco embossing folder.

With double sided foam tape I added it on to my card so that the aperture fits around my image.

I the tied a messy bow and I added it to the top corner of my card

To finish with I added some pretty flowers just below the bottom of my aperture.

I would just like to thank you for stopping by. That's all for today so I hope you all have a lovely day. Xx




No comments: