Wednesday 25 June 2014

Summers Here


 

 


Good morning all hope you are all ok today. Now that I'm on the Whoopsiedaisy design team I have to do challengers. This is my first ever challenge I have done I just hope that it makes you think summers here.

I now have to work it out how to post it on the challenge blog. This should be fun.

I started with a 8"-8" white card and I then covered it with some yellow patterned paper.

Then I cut a strip of line green card cross the bottom of my card.

Then I cut a yellow one for djown the side but before sticking it down I wrapped a piece of lime green ribbon around it. with foam tape I Added it down the side. and then printed my image off and coloured it
in  with pro-markers.

Then I cut a mat for it to sit on in line green card. And then I cut another one in  yellow.
And the final one in lime green.

Then I added it on to my card to the right hand side.

I then tied a bow with yellow and lime green and added it to the bottom corner
And I made two hat pins to match.

To finish with I added two yellow roses down my ribbon. I used my hot glue gun so that they would stay on.

I'm just keeping my fingers cross that Ive done it right.

That's all for now.  Xx


No comments: