Saturday 28 June 2014

craft metal poinsettia




Good morning all well  wet here this morning. But its not raining at the minute. I think we enough 
Yesterday. What you all up to today I'm off to town to get Fae last minute bits
For the holiday and then I want to get my challenge card ready for Mondays
Whoopsidaisy.

For today's card I started with a 8"-8" white card on which I cut 3 layers.
For my top layer I embossed it and wrapped some ribbon around the side. I then layered it up on foam tape.

I then cut my decoupage out and I then added it to the top corner. I the cut some poinsettias out of craft metal and i then added them to the top of my paper decoupage.

To finish off i cut one more poinsettia and I added it to the bottom of my ribbon..
I than added a sentiment to the bottom.

That's all for today and Ill see you tomorrow. Xx



No comments: