Monday 2 June 2014

Friendship





Good morning on this lovely sunny Monday. Well I even feel like doing the ironing this morning. It must be with the sun being out. What are you going to be doing today. Anything exciting.

Today's Card is for a friend and she like black and white thing so that's where the idea came from.

I started with a C5 white card I cut a mat out of black card which added to the front of my card.
I then cut a white one but on this one I lined my Elegant Labels 4 into the centre of it. I cut it out and embossed it.

I wrapped a piece of black ribbon around the bottom corner.
then I put double sided foam tape on the back and added it to my card.

I them placed my die cut back into the centre of my card.

I then stamped my sentiment on to white card. And then I cut it out with the gold labels 4 die and with foam tape on the back I glued it to the centre of my card.

I then tied a large bow out of black ribbon and with my hot glue gun I glued it into the centre of my ribbon. With the hot glue gun I glued a cameo on to the centre of my bow.
I made 2 stick pins and I added then to my bow.

To finish with I added some black gem to the top and bottom corners.

I would just like to thank you for stopping by. It would be nice to hear your comments so I know I'm not here on my own in blogland Lol xx



No comments: